Everyone who comes to Granada is always amazed by the magic and beauty of this city 😍, but much more so those who enjoy it through a private visit. Therefore, if you want to know how to find the best private tours in Granada, how they work, what their prices are or how to book yours, keep reading so that we explain everything you need to know in detail 😉
Private Tours in Granada, why book them?
Carrying out a guided activity when you are sightseeing is, without a doubt, an ideal way to get to know the place in depth and not miss out on the most essential corners.
And there is nothing like letting yourself be guided by someone specialized, who knows every street, square or monument by heart, and who can explain you about it.
In Granada there is a wide range of guided tours, both group and private. In this case, if you are one of those who prefer to do private tours, we will guide you a little so that you know how to choose yours 😉
Why book a private tour instead of group tour?
As you already know, the main reason for booking a private tour in Granada is to be able to attend only with the persons that you choose.
That is, you will not share the tour with anyone other than your group, whether you are a family, a couple, a group of friends, co-workers, or just yourself!
And what does this entail?
Well, as you can already sense, dealing with the guide will be even more personal and you will probably enjoy some kind of flexibility in schedules or routes. There are even many guides who offer a private tour tailored for the client.
In addition, you will have to take into account that, usually, the prices of private guided tours are fixed per group. That is to say, as the price will be distributed among all the attendees, the more you are, the cheaper it will be.
This is ideal when traveling with friends, with colleagues or with other families. In this way, booking guided tours in Granada can even be cheaper than booking a group or shared tour with other people you don’t know.
How to choose the best private tour?
If you do not know very well where to start, we advise you to take into account at least the following:
- If the visits are offered by official tourist guides.
- If the visit is focused on your type of group: ideal for families with children (there are some that offer the tour telling stories, playing games…), ideal for couples…
- If they are compatible with what you need: accessible for people with reduced mobility, comfortable to go with children and babies, if it is possible to take your pet…
- If the price of tickets to the monuments that are visited is included in the price of the visit. There are occasions that are included and others in which you must take care of buying them yourself (as it happens in many tours to visit the Alhambra).
- If once purchased they allow some kind of flexibility in the schedule or even in the itinerary.
- If the visit is offered in your language.
In this sense, at HeyGranada we have all these points in mind and through the platform you can filter all your interests until you find the perfect tour.
You can select what you want to visit, for what duration, in what language, with what privacy, with what price, if you are interested in finding activities aimed at families with children, groups of friends, couples…
And you know what else?
All the activities we offer are carried out by an official and local guide.
And of course, you can also find private tours to visit the Alhambra, private tours to visit the Historic Center, private tours specialized in families with children… And much more!
What is the price of a private tour of Granada?
You already know the advantages of booking private tours in Granada, but how do you know if the price is right?
To do this, you should take into account:
- The number of attendees: there are private tours that mark the price per person and private tours that mark the fixed price per group. In this second case, the more you are, the cheaper it will be (even, as we mentioned, it can be better than a group tour). Similarly, there may be a minimum and maximum number of attendees allowed.
- What is included in the ticket price: The price will also depend, of course, on what you visit, but also on what is included. For example, on a private visit to the Alhambra and Generalife, you will have to assess whether the price includes tickets, an audio guide… On a private visit to the Albaicín and Sacromonte, it may be that the tickets to the places of interest you visit are or not included. Or in a private bike tour through Sierra Nevada, it is possible that they include the bike, the helmet, gloves or even a snack.
- The date of the tour: On the other hand, there are tours that offer the same price every day and tours that have cheaper prices from Monday to Friday than on weekends and holidays. Likewise, guided night tours usually carry a supplement.
Have you already decided which private visits to do? Do you want to know how to find the best private tours in Granada? If you doubt between the great offer that exists and you do not want to make a mistake in your decision, we encourage you to compare the prices of the tours from HeyGranada 😉